The Digital Sales Strategist is a client service role focused on the digital marketing ecosystem, requiring a blend of account management, client delivery, and agency services expertise. The primary function of the role is to quickly grasp the client's marketing objectives and partnering with Sales, Client Services, and Agency teams to build successful campaigns and solutions to stimulate client adoption and establish a solid foundation for business development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a cross-functional operational team of technical, marketing, and agency resources to successfully scope, implement and manage solutions involving digital marketing capabilities. Thesecould include the onboarding / campaign execution platforms, analytic solutions, Data Management Platforms (DMP) or other digital platforms.
- .Contribute to account team's annual revenue and profit goals.
- Engage with the front-line sales team to develop and execute a strategy across the client, agency, and relevant partners that achieves adoption of the platform that maximizes client value and volume of media spend traffic through Acxiom
- Coordinate appropriate communication internally and externally around issues and/or escalations that arise during the implementation and ongoing marketing operations of the digital solution.
- Own and be accountable for the successful execution of the implementation and production of the digital marketing solution.
- Act as a consultative resource for the account team and client for issues or opportunities to leverage the Hosted Analytic Environment.
- Maintain a constant presence onsite at the client and / or agency locations