The Digital Sales Strategist is a client service role focused on the digital marketing ecosystem, requiring a blend of account management, client delivery, and agency services expertise. The primary function of the role is to quickly grasp the client's marketing objectives and partnering with Sales, Client Services, and Agency teams to build successful campaigns and solutions to stimulate client adoption and establish a solid foundation for business development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a cross-functional operational team of technical, marketing, and agency resources to successfully scope, implement and manage solutions involving digital marketing capabilities. Thesecould include the onboarding / campaign execution platforms, analytic solutions, Data Management Platforms (DMP) or other digital platforms.
- .Contribute to account team's annual revenue and profit goals.
- Engage with the front-line sales team to develop and execute a strategy across the client, agency, and relevant partners that achieves adoption of the platform that maximizes client value and volume of media spend traffic through Acxiom
- Coordinate appropriate communication internally and externally around issues and/or escalations that arise during the implementation and ongoing marketing operations of the digital solution.
- Own and be accountable for the successful execution of the implementation and production of the digital marketing solution.
- Act as a consultative resource for the account team and client for issues or opportunities to leverage the Hosted Analytic Environment.
- Maintain a constant presence onsite at the client and / or agency locations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing platform operations (DMP, DSP, SSP)
- Deep knowledge of digital ad targeting platforms and technology
- Deep knowledge of the application of consumer and behavioral data in ad tech
- Knowledge of campaign operations supporting direct mail and email deployment channels
- Knowledge of conventional database marketing practices and methodologies
- Deep knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Previous experience in a consultative role with a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Account management/business development experience (contracting process, P&L, revenue growth strategies & tactics, etc.).
- Basic project management skills.
- Very strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense ofurgency/responsiveness.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
- Proactive communicator and effective influencer with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.