At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
A driven business professional with exceptional analytical skills, critical thinking, systems thinking and interpersonal skills eager to work in a supportive, collaborative environment.
Liaison between Information Systems, Business Stakeholders, and Product Owners to maintain, enhance or integrate firm systems and data by serving on cross functional project teams in support of Business Intelligence and Reporting tools for the Firm.
Identify current and future potential enterprise use cases of Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions by interfacing with data & analytics teams as well as business units across the enterprise.
Serve as subject matter experts of Business Intelligence and Reporting tools.
Support strategic communications with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders.
Create, maintain and review business process models, data flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test cases.
Execute and present written and verbal business systems impact analysis resulting in identification of new features, data integrations, and software recommendations that enable self service analytics and reporting for the Firm.
Generate communication, process and educational plans to mitigate the disruption of change.
Understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of change.
Follow moderately complex business data analytics and business intelligence/reporting problems to interpret specific business requirements in support of designing best fit business solutions.
Write requirements for platform engineers and solution architects in a manner that reflects a working understanding of the data and products that will make up the solution.
Build trust with business areas and ask probing questions to uncover unknown requirements.
Qualifications Required in the Job:
Bachelor's degree is required, with emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Business Analytics or other quantitative area strongly preferred.
3-5 years experience in relevant data and analytics or information technology fields with background with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Microstrategy, and/or Hyperion strongly preferred.
Understanding of Agile with experience with Jira or similar agile workflow tool.
Ability to conduct exploratory research, understand and interpret business needs, and translate needs into a solution using a systems approach to Business Intelligence and Reporting needs.
Ability to multi-task and work with cross functional senior leaders to prioritize assigned tasks / projects.
Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and escalate problems.
Effective at summarizing complex business cases, technical information, concepts and effectively communicating with cross functional senior leaders in both verbal and written format.
Intermediate understanding of data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics concepts.
Self-starter, resourceful, team-oriented, and compassionate about cooperating in dynamic teams and changing environments is a must.
- FORTUNE 2020 Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firms 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341
Category: Analytics and Insights