Company DescriptionOur Mission
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
At Palo Alto Networks, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you.
The Digital Platform Administrator role reports to the Manager of Community and is an experienced, highly organized, thorough, security minded, problem solver. A passionate pioneer in technology and online communities, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel. You will maintain a community platform to drive community engagement and customer support portal, to integrate with various digital experiences for different audiences, while maintaining the Palo Alto Networks brand. This role will collaborate closely with many teams - including global customer service, IT, product management, various user groups and partners - to deliver world class service and customer community and support portal experience. In addition, the Digital Platform role reports to the Manager of Community and is an experienced, highly organized, thorough, security minded, problem solver. A passionate pioneer in technology and online communities, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel. You will maintain a community platform to drive community engagement and customer support portal, to integrate with various digital experiences for different audiences, while maintaining the Palo Alto Networks brand. This role will collaborate closely with many teams - including global customer service, IT, product management, various user groups and partners - to deliver world class service and customer community and support portal experience. In addition, the Digital Platform Administrator works with the community platform vendors to stay on top of technical, support, and administrative aspects of the community platform.You enable and help create an exceptional digital customer experience in the online technical community. As a motivated and savvy platform administrator you oversee and drive administration excellence in a fast-paced work environment as part of the digital customer experience. You are eager to learn new concepts and offer guidance utilizing your past experiences. We have high expectations and a career at Palo Alto Networks means challenging yourself to always be better. Most importantly, you have a positive, can do" attitude and a passion for excellence in a fast-paced environment.
Job DescriptionYour Impact
- Oversee platform performance, maintaining staging, development sites and synchronization activities. Includes but not limited to, upgrades, UAT, system logs, test scripts, etc.
- Proficient with community intelligence tools, generate reports needed for making key strategic decisions and optimizing platform usage and adoption
- Work in partnership with IT and vendors for external integrations and maintenance - - Coveo, LingoTek, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, HotJar, iTalent, etc.
- Identify and implement areas for improvement in setup, maintenance and customization processes
- Technically maintain current Khoros-based and SFDC platforms, including but not limited to site hierarchy, permissions and access, content maintenance, external API calls, and guiding correct usage of the platform"s tools, and third-party connectors
- Seek professional development opportunities to enhance community platform and customer support portal management skills and tools knowledge
- Technical point of contact for community-based administration, platform engagement, features and content issues
- Play active role on the overall online community, customer support portal and digital customer experience
- Community mailbox platform related Inquiries, requests administration and prioritization
To stay ahead of the curve, it's critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we're facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our LIVEcommunity Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry's threats do, and to do that, we need a creative LIVEcommunity team, as part of our digital customer experience team, to address the emerging cyber threats. By focusing on self - service, customer experience/journey, and boosting deflection initiatives we are increasing our ability to protect digital transactions by establishing relationships with our Palo Alto Networks global technical user community and helping them understand how our products and services can protect their environments. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.QualificationsYour Experience
Additional InformationOur Commitment
- Bachelor"s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in public-facing online community management
- 4+ years' experience administrating and customizing multiple online community platforms, like Khoros (Lithium), Jive, and Salesforce platforms
- 2+ years' work experience as a Web Developer and/or relatable experience building medium to large scale web applications
- Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience in implementing Responsive/Adaptive Web Designs
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility standards and behaviors.
- Keen eye for detail and experience collaborating with the UI/UX Design teams company-wide to deliver first-class digital customer experience.
- Proficiency in development tools
- Experience with monitoring and reporting tools (eg. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Hotjar)
- Knowledge and experience with taxonomy and search optimization
- Experience as a website project manager or web developer
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of Freemarker, SQL, content management systems
- Background in site analytics and reporting on key business metric
- Experience in developing test cases to ensure full coverage of requirements
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at (see below)