Austin, TX Affiliate Team /
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx, Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
An Affiliate Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and overall client relationships through a portfolio of affiliate marketing campaigns. Starting more self-sufficiently, but building towards working with an analyst and publisher manager, you will be responsible for operating acquisition campaigns and for setting the overall strategy for customer acquisition, growing key client relationships, and growing your portfolio of affiliate clients.Key Outcomes
Background + Experience
- Own portfolio of affiliate client revenue and work with digital marketing analysts, publisher manager and bizdev manager to help execute on client and company growth.
- Develop quarterly and annual strategies for clients to supercharge their customer acquisition. Keep up on industry trends.
- Define, track, and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to clients. Create and articulate storyline to client.
- Help manage, communicate, and grow strategic partnerships important to the portfolio of affiliate clients.
- As team grows, mentor affiliate marketing analysts and publisher manager to help them grow the depth and breadth of their channel skills.
- 4-6 years of previous demonstrated expertise and experience in affiliate marketing representing advertiser or client programs.
- Understanding and experience with large affiliate platforms, such as Commission Junction or Impact Radius.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in helping clients to understand the business story supported by underlying data of results.
- Strong client relationship management skills and hustle to make sure our clients are satisfied, and we are growing our relationships. Unafraid to share a point of view and lead clients to drive better performance.
- Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!
- Representative of our core values: Truth, Hustle, Pride, and Ownership.
- Strong analytical skills, performance oriented and eager to drive better and better results.