You're a people person. You love working with clients in an agency environment to solve their business challenges using your extensive understanding of marketing strategies and what makes people tick. If this sounds like you, then our Digital Marketing Account Manager role might be right for you.
Our Digital Marketing Account Managers work with the marketing departments, vice presidents and chief executive officers of hospitals and health systems nationwide to project manage and optimize compelling integrated print and digital marketing and communications strategies that connect them with their audiences in meaningful and effective ways. In this role, you will foster, retain and grow client relationships. As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you are a trusted member of the client's team and are deeply connected to the growth and success of True North.
We are looking for someone with an agency background in customer service, digital marketing strategies, and project management who has a fierce desire to help clients find success. Our Digital Marketing Account Managers are full of energy, passion, authenticity and creativity. They are master communicators, project wranglers, relationship builders, active listeners, healthcare strategists, and super savvy marketers.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager at True North, you'll help our clients find success in utilizing custom content marketing to support their business goals. This includes service-line growth campaigns, blogs, content hubs, publications, web content, and all the facets of effective content marketing. If you're looking for an opportunity to make a difference and grow your career at a fast-paced and growing agency, we'd love to hear from you!
Digital Marketing Account Manager Requirements
- Proven experience leading and project managing campaigns that include a diverse mix of marketing tactics including, but not limited to website creation, landing pages, content creation, emails, digital ads, videos and animations, print publications and direct mail pieces
- Experience leading campaign performance calls with clients and effectively providing insights and recommendations based on campaign results
- Experience navigating and interpreting data provided from sources like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, and/or Youtube
- Experience strategizing with clients, advising on messaging, branding and competitive positioning
- The ability to keep clients on schedule and projects on budget within scope, while effectively communicating with and providing direction to other members of the team
- Proven strategic development capabilities and a knowledge of marketing strategy, ideally in healthcare, including an understanding of interactive and digital media platforms such as email, paid search and social advertising and landing pages
- Sharp active listening skills that allow you to identify opportunities to add value and grow accounts with existing clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to quickly pivot
- Service-oriented attitude
- Inquisitive, diplomatic and resourceful personality
- Superior appreciation of agency time limitations, priorities and time allocation
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account services at a marketing or advertising agency
- Experience within the healthcare industry preferred
- Certifications in project management and content marketing preferred
- Previous experience working remotely is preferred
Who We Are
True North Custom provides strategic marketing solutions for hundreds of clients nationwide. Using custom content via digital, print and online campaigns, we target audiences through advanced analytics and strategic marketing messages designed to move readers to action.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to increase earnings through commission
- Flexible work schedules and remote work
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member's talent and leadership abilities through continuing education and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspectives from every member of our team
Powered by JazzHR