Opportunity at a Glance :
The Digital Designer is responsible for creating a seamless user experience across all branded platforms and collateral, most specifically our ecommerce email promotions and website experience. This is a role that demands a passion for ideation and problem-solving with UX design principles.
With a user-centered approach to design and application across all marketing touchpoints, you will collaborate with our marketing, product and digital teams on defining and adhering to the UX style guide and building a shared library of assets. As a practiced designer, you will excel in translating complex issues into simple, usable experiences while maintaining a conversion focused approach to our ecommerce business.
A firm understanding of both brand identity is crucial for success in the role. Empathy, creative problem-solving, comfort with working independently, excellent communication skills, curiosity and learning are the foundational characteristics for the ideal candidate. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager of Brand, Content and Creative. The position is remote with the home office located in Chicago, IL.
- Lead design of our ecommerce marketing tactics including email, website and digital advertising.
- Direct user-centered design methodologies and assist with design decisions from research through implementation.
- Ensure the consistency and integrity of our brand and create a seamless experience across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with designers across the organization as they develop and implement personas, user stories, wireframes, customer journeys and clickable prototypes.
- Remain current on digital design and ecommerce trends and look for opportunities to incorporate them into creative concepts.
- 5-10 years of experience in in-house marketing organization or agency UX/UI design position.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, interactive design or a related field.
- Compelling and diverse portfolio with a body of work spanning digital (email, web, social, etc.) and print executions.
- Knowledge of user-centered methodologies.
- A track record for delivering creative strategies that improve functionality, optimize for conversion and appropriately meet the consumer at the level of the funnel in which theyre in.
- Have a solid understanding of current web standards and best practices, and an insatiable desire to stay on top of whats happening in the digital design space.
- An affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Clear craftsmanship for concept-driven design and storytelling.
- Experience collaborating and/or coaching other designers.
- Ability to effectively address strategic insight, analytics and requirements of brief.
- Experience with using Sketch, Figma and/or InVision as well as design for Drupal a plus.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
As an organization dedicated to educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow and empowering members to make inspiring contributions to our global community, we know that it is our responsibility to lead by example and continue minimizing the risks of spreading COVID-19. Employment at Adtalem and/or its subsidiaries requires compliance with the organizations Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, province/state, and/or local area. All employees in areas of the world that permit mandatory COVID-19 vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an exemption from Adtalems HR Coaching Resource Center because of issues such as access or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Who We Are :
AtAdtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine,Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.(NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visi t adtalem.com .
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We pride ourselves in nurturing a culture that encourages everyone to bring their full selves to work each day. To us, diversity and inclusion needs to be intentional to be impactful. We dont just welcome differences, we celebrate them.#WeAreAdtalem
To learn more about our commitment toDiversity and Inclusion , click here to visit our Diversity page.