Exciting new opportunity to join a leading product development firm that provides performance critical products to OEM Manufacturers! We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to join our client's team! This position is a remote role and comes with a full suite of benefits and lucrative paid vacation time!
Apply Today!Job Responsibilities:
- Hardware design and define requirements for electro-optical systems.
- Design verification and system integration.
- Spearhead process and standard improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with Engineering and support product planning efforts.
- Develop plans for a variety of projects and delegate resources to team.
- 5+ years of experience with electronic system design, circuit theory, microprocessors, FPGAs, high speed digital design, HDMI, circuit design and simulation tools.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering concepts with the ability to read and analyze mechanical drawings.
- FPGA programming experience, is highly desired.
- Embedded programming in C, C++, Python, preferred.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Optical or related field, required.
- Master's Degree, preferred.
Apply Today!Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.