Job; Digital Customer Success Lead - Remote UK/London
This company is on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building technology that empowers great causes. Their donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently supports more than 4,000 charities to raise over £50 million pounds a year. Launched in 2012, they've come a long way - they've raised a Series A with social-impact focused investors, they've grown to 50 people, and they're looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It's still early, but they're on an incredible journey.
- Reporting to their Head of Customer, you'll be critical in leading their Customer Success team, progressing key relationships with their charities and developing their team and function - and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead, grow and develop their Customer Success team
- Empower charities to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in their platform while increasing usage and adoption rates
- Focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth
- Minimise churn through more outstanding advocacy and reference ability.
- Communicate charities needs to their Product team and help shape their product roadmap
- Experience in Customer Success, with a proven track record of supporting a fast-paced, high-growth team.
- Experience managing and building a team
- Experience hiring and managing a small team - or demonstrated ability through structured mentoring and coaching others.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to drive decisions through strong relationships, expertise and data.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning.
- You have a customer-focused mindset, putting customer experience first in every action you take
- You are a natural problem solver who is able to dissect an issue and develop a plan to address this
- ??Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- You have track record of using data and reporting to guide decision making
- You believe in a mission-driven, customer-centric company culture - and navigated a high-growth, autonomous environment.
- £'s; fully DoE up to £65k + benefits (equity, flexible hours etc)
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (although their ideal scenario would be 1 or 2 days in their London (Nr Tower Hill) office if it is possible)
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer success lead manager charity NGO fund raising fundraising donation SaaS software technology start up start-up startup scale up scale-up client experience London UK home remote WFH