Viable Data is an innovative technology, data and UX consultancy, delivering excellence through our projects and providing our people with a supportive culture and opportunities for growth and continuous learning.
We thrive on the challenge of working across different projects, user needs and technologies and our teams and people live this every day. Our people-first approach and culture is central to our growing success as a consultancy.
We are an all-inclusive equal opportunities employer and proudly celebrate diversity. If you thrive on challenge, have a passion to learn and make a difference, and enjoy being part of a growing multidisciplinary team, look no further and start your Viable career, now.
As a Digital Business Analyst at Viable Data, you will be adaptable in utilising a range of skills in your toolbox and your excellent consultancy approach will ensure that a more meaningful outcome is achievable for the client experience.
You will join our high-performing consulting teams where you will play a pivotal role in designing & delivering exceptional digital products and services that directly contribute to the delivery of UK policy, economic growth and security.
Due to the nature of work, you must be willing to undergo and be capable of achieving SC clearance and you must be UK based with British Citizenship/ILR/ Settled Status.Benefits
As well as providing a great place to work that has an amazing culture and the opportunity to work on excellent projects where you will really make a difference, we have a whole host of additional employee benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Salary offer up to 65K
- 25 days leave
- 5 days dedicated training allowance, with individual budget
- Personal Development programme, with 6-month review cycles
- Flexible hours and supportive of remote working
- Company pension contributions
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Choice of company laptop (MacBook or Windows)
- Supporting and driving the development of a range of digital products and services, using Agile methodologies
- Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders to elicit requirements and define scope.
- Investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate, and solve a wide range of complex business problems and concepts.
- Working with a range of stakeholders to understand and advise on the relative priorities and input into product roadmaps.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Contributing to overall project delivery plans and timelines.
- Contribute to prioritising product backlogs and user stories, including refining requirements.
Skills and experience needed
- Demonstrable experience encompassing multifaceted consultancy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities - presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and insights clearly that stakeholders can understand and use. Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven analysis skills - experience of typical business analysis techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, and understanding of how and when to apply them appropriately.
- People skills – empathetic, great listener and have a natural curiosity to understand people, their motivations and thought processes.
- Experience with and an understanding of User Centred Design.
- Affinity to a product-centric way of working.
- Organisation, time management and planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and collaborate effectively with colleagues.