Digital Advertising Specialist (Remote)
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale, developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users – and equally important – to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Advertising Specialist to join our Marketing Team and be responsible for drafting advertisements independently, as well as for coordinating and managing external ads. agencies. You will report to the Head of Marketing Operations and will be in charge of:
– Managing the whole creative process for ads campaigns fully autonomously;
– Identifying and investing in the right advertising channels;
– Being in touch with external advertising agencies to optimize our ads campaigns;
– Working closely with the CMO, coordinating with Content and Design teams to prepare landing pages and implement ads;
– Monitoring performance through reporting tools (i.e., Looker Studio, Funnel.io, or Excel) and reporting to the CMO.
– Having general marketing knowledge;
– At least 4 years of experience working with Google Ads and FB ads;
– Knowledge of Display and LinkedIn ads;
– Strong expertise in managing external advertising agencies;
– Willingness to test and iterate constantly through A/B testing;
– Previous experience in investing a significant amount of budget for your company or clients;
– Being creative but also data-driven.
– Copywriting skills;
– Knowledge of designing tools for visual ads;
– Experience in the Tech industry, especially with SaaS products;
– Experience with landing page optimization;
– Additional languages are more than welcome.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, you have our Bologna and Milan offices at your disposal. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model to give our colleagues a chance to work from one of our offices for up to 2 days per week.
COMPETITIVE SALARY We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
WORK EQUIPMENT We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE We offer online therapy sessions in English/Italian and anonymously. You will be able to choose among psychologists experienced in different approaches and specializations;
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE We’ll provide you with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
NOMAD CO-WORKING GATHERINGS We rent stunning villas in dream locations to put at your disposal and on a voluntary basis, spaces from where you can work, meet up, and stay for the week together with the team. This time it is the turn of Lake Garda and Salento;
ENGLISH CLASSES We offer online English classes weekly, on several levels, within working hours;
REMOTE WORK You can work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan, both incredibly well-located and lovely places to work from). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.