We want to be the best. That's why we hire the best. As the 2018 winner of Digiday's Worklife Award for Most Passionate Employees at an Agency, we thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We're looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner, and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading-edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform.
Digital Account Executives are responsible for the sales and development of digital marketing campaigns for target businesses and organizations. This role is responsible for identifying the right advertising opportunities around Adtaxi's Programmatic product suite in addition to our offerings in Search, Email and Social; understanding the potential within a defined territory or target category; increasing customer lifetime value; and to strategically build out a prospect pipeline through independent prospecting methods.
* Works independently, making sound business decisions related to achieving revenue goals while communicating with their manager to discuss strategy and other key issues.
* Strategically prospects for new accounts, conducts needs assessments to determine customer needs, generates ideas and proposals, presents recommendations, closes the sale and sets client expectations.
* Consistently develops and manages a sales pipeline through Salesforce. Provides reliable forecasts and revenue projections. Meets all required performance metrics detailed by management and performs at or above the assigned sales quota.
* Analyzes clients' advertising campaign objectives in order to prepare creative solutions by utilizing all appropriate products and services to fit the advertisers' budget and campaign goals.
* Prepares and develops sales presentations utilizing company resources by gathering appropriate statistics concerning market share, demographics, market volume and channel effectiveness.
* Demonstrates a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates, and packages and explains them in a way to match recommendations to customer needs. Utilizes training resources to become proficient in all digital advertising solutions and processes.
* Meet deadlines, completes accurate advertising orders, submits client contracts and complete sales reporting in a timely manner.
* Completes post-sale paperwork, including detailed insertion order instructions, which requires a strong command of their product and basic internet techniques.
* Monitors other media to identify opportunities to increase market share and attend local or category business events for networking opportunities. Stays up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
* Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma required.
* Experience in consultative sales, diagnosing client needs, presentations, objections, closing, time management, client retention and problem-solving required.
* Proven track record of success in digital media sales and/or account management required.
* 3+ years of applicable experience in Paid Search, Programmatic Display and Video, Email and Social Media. Can demonstrate proficiency in concepts and methodology of campaign strategy and execution required.
* Existing book of business and contacts/relationships within a defined territory or category preferred.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, dynamic environment
* Professional, outgoing and friendly and able to adapt sales techniques and presentations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of an organization and varying degrees of digital acumen.
* Analytical skills required for work on data-driven summary reports on campaign performance.
* Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
* Google AdWords and Analytics Certification preferred.
* Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
* Proficient at personal goal setting and demonstrates a drive to succeed goals required.
Range 7:30-8:30am to 4:30-5:30pm depending on team needs. Currently 100% remote in response to Covid-19 (subject to change).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 30 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.