Nexagen Networks () 25 years of success so far is based on finding the best people and putting them together to work on fun, challenging and exciting projects. That is why we focus a lot of time on recruiting the greatest talents . One such great and immediate opening is for DevSecOps Engineer ( Work from Home)
· IAT Level II/III Certification comply with the CSWF certification requirements based on DoD and Navy requirements.
· Cloud certification
Location: Work From Home
· Ten (10) years of experience providing web development support in a web-based, distributed environment, including the ability to design, code, test and implement custom web applications by utilizing and applying a broad knowledge of programming languages.
· Three (3) years of experience in implementing automation toolsets and frameworks in support of continuous integration and continuous development in a cloud-based environment.
· Experience in code deployment tools, software automation production systems, and other DevSecOps tools.
· Experience versioning software working with TeamStudio CIAO! and TeamStudio Delta or similar software (SourceSafe, CVS, Git, Gitlab, etc.).
· Directly interface with the client related to CAS and NTIRA operations and maintenance across all enclaves, platforms, and cloud environments, validate software versions and configurations, recommend software and hardware upgrades and enhancements, and conduct software development, testing, versioning, and deployment tasks.
· Conduct technical reviews as required to ensure software modifications are meeting customer expectations.
· Participate in gathering, analyzing, and documenting customer requirements.
· Provide inputs related to the development of the CAS and NTIRA project management plan including investigation and analysis for determination of functional and performance requirements, maintenance on developed software and applications coding, project schedules and various planning, training, and implementation tasks.
· Work with the government on development methodologies to support a waterfall, agile,
DevOps, and or DevSecOps models for all development efforts.