Now we are looking to expand our team! We are looking for a DevOps/software engineer that likes to get out of their comfort zone to help build out new features and further scale our application to meet market demands.
- Maintain/develop job automation and maintenance tasks
- Actively participate in the design and execution of new projects
- Provide support during deployments and operational incidents
- Improve infrastructure and application development
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer or DevOps engineer
- Experience with container-based deployments (Docker/containerd/ECS/Fargate)
- Experience with SQL/document stores (Postgres/DynamoDB)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation/Terraform)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS)
- Familiarity with a CI/CD tool (CircleCI/AWS CodePipeline)
- Familiarity on the *nix command line and shell scripting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIAs Talent Acquisition team at to arrange for such an accommodation.