Job Description - DevOps Engineer - RemoteWe are looking for:
- A highly motivated individual with strong analytical skill and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems.
- A person with growth mind-set - someone who embrace challenges, adapt well to changes, proactive, be a problem solver, learn from experience, have the desire and put the effort to develop self.
- A team player who communicate and collaborate well with others, both inside and across all related parties. We do large-scale software development and support. Teams are in different locations - communication and collaboration is key for success.
- Be able to make suggestions for continued improvement or increased efficiencies by providing guided program suggestions that can be implemented in short period.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet business unit commitments aligned with company goals and financial responsibilities.
- Delivers operational results that align with department commitments.
Major plus for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years equivalent work-related experience.
- Experience with CI/CD and cloud technologies.
- AWS and/or Private Cloud Experience
- Git, Gitlab CI, Ansible
- Docker, Prometheus, Zipkin, Loki, or Grafana preferred
- Worked in SQL
- Good knowledge of containers
- Python preferred. Also open to Java, GoLang , and any other modern languages you may work in.
- Solid Linux/Unix and Windows skills
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies.
- A passion for continuous learning as well as the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills.
- Ability to be proactive, possesses good problem solving skills and the capability to find solutions and the ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Familiar with or able to quickly learn Apache NiFi, Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka, KeyCloak, Serverless Computing, GraphQL, APIs, APIM.
- Experience in Java and Java-based Web application development.
- BDD and TDD and Automation Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Protractor, Selenium
- Good understanding of networking.
- NoSQL databases
- provided by Dice