Jefferson Frank is currently seeking a DevOps engineer to support our client who is a leading AWS Consulting partner on a permanent basis. The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Project Management and DevOps Consulting teams to deliver the clients Managed DevOps service to the accounts to which you're aligned.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform assessments of customer workloads as compared to AWS best practices and make recommendations for remediation
- Migrate existing services to AWS-native solutions as required
- Leverage tools like Terraform and Jenkins to incrementally automate, modernize and improve customers' environments.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for various application stacks, including LAMP, Java and Node.js
- Implement centralized logging solutions such as ELK, SumoLogic and CloudWatch Logs.
- Continually improve the security posture of our customers by performing various assessments and analyses using tools like Prowler, CloudCheckr and AlertLogic.
- Identify areas for cost savings through AutoScaling, right-sizing and elimination of waste within the customer's AWS environments.
Skills & Qualifications
- IAC Terraform
- Knowledge of HIPAA/HITRUST or other regulatory compliance standards
- Experience with third-party cost optimization tools (CloudHealth, CloudCheckr, etc)
- Consulting experience
- AWS Certified
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to or contact Brittany Wren at
- provided by Dice