About the Role:
Design, administer and implement the tools required for deployment automation and software development. Help maintain and improve processes related to software development. Focus on reducing the time between committing a change and the change going to production while ensuring high quality.
What You Will Do:
- Work with development teams to improve efficiency in the software deployment process.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and selecting development tools used for tracking, building and deploying software.
- Define processes used to perform development work supporting the Agile framework.
- Develop continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts and tools.
- Improve deployment frequency while minimizing business impact
- Improve, update and maintain the branching strategy.
- Improve processes to lower failure rates of new releases and improve tools and processes to create a continuous Integration environment.
- Assist in containerization of software environments.
- Provide documentation and training for supported tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Technical degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 8 years of software development experience
- 4 years in a DevOps Engineering position
- 2+ years experience with cloud services and configuration using AWS and Azure
- Digital transformation experience beneficial
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services and Git required
- Experience with Visual Studio, TeamCity, Octopus, Terraform, and related technologies preferred
- Effective oral / written communication and collaboration skills required
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision as a self-starter and innovative thinker
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $99,501.91 – $183,764.31
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.