DevOps Engineer (AWS, Git, Docker, Terraform) - Hiring now!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Michael Oktay
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $150,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Based in Washington, DC, we are a technology company focused on building out next generation virtual classrooms for online education!
Currently, we are seeking to bring on several DevOps Engineers to develop and support AWS based Infrastructure and to build automated deployment and upgrade pipelines for our products and services.
Why join us?
The opportunity to change the future of the classroom!Job Details
Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements And Qualifications
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Document processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot problems and ensure service availability and uptime
- Design reports and tools to manage and optimized costs
- Experience working with technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Git, Docker, Terraform, Serverless
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Educational Background and/or Certifications demonstrating proficiency in key technologies are desired but not
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.