More.com offers a pan-european ticketing marketplace with 12 years of experience, thousands of clients, and millions of tickets issued annually. In 2021, more.com started expanding its ticketing services in Europe and is currently present in 6 countries.
At more.com, our mission is to offer the most advanced ticketing platform with unprecedented agility and cutting-edge technology while providing an amazing experience both to our customers and our event producers.
The Engineering team’s purpose is to keep more.com’ backbone systems and applications healthy and secure, implement and deploy new features providing competitive advantages to the platform and offer a unique experience to our users. Engineers design and implement new features in a fast-paced environment. They also find solutions to streamline highly scalable and critical applications, affecting millions of users.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our development, operations, and QA teams to ensure that our software deployment process runs smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for automating and streamlining our software development lifecycle, from code development to deployment and maintenance. You will also help to establish, monitor and improve our continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to streamline software delivery and ensure consistent quality.
- Automate repetitive tasks to make processes faster and more efficient, while also reducing human error, improving consistency, efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain monitoring, alerting, and reporting systems to ensure optimal performance and availability of our systems and applications.
- Ensure that everything runs smoothly before releasing code onto production servers by collaborating with the QA & Testing team.
- Ensure secure and efficient operations by following design principles and leveraging DevOps methodologies.
- Keep up to date and continuously evaluate new tools, innovative technologies and best practices to recommend improvements to our deployment processes.
- Competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Access to GitHub Copilot for Business
- Access to Pluralsight's vast library of courses
- Top of the Line tools and equipment
- Career and competencies development
- Modern workspace environment
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer or other related role.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Azure services including deployment, resource administration and maintenance.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Service Fabric.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI or TeamCity.
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Bash, PowerShell or Python.
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix systems administration and networking.
- Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
The following skills would be considered a plus:
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as Terraform or Bicep.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and distributed systems.