- A young company focused on helping our customers find their way in the wide world of data. We do this through technology, culture & process views in mind.
- A diverse team of 5 founders, each with 20+ years of experience in technology.
- A fully remote company, asynchronous and outcome-driven.
- Very open and honest! Clear communication is key.
- Learning and growing all the time.
- Committed to making work fun and having a fulfilling life outside of work :)
- Motivated to fix problems by getting to the root cause and understanding the broader context of the situation.
- Experienced in infrastructure management with a proven track record of learning new technologies.
- Looking for a small company where you can make a high impact by sharing the knowledge you have gained.
- Excited about helping customers make sense of the complexity of technology solutions.
- Not allergic to documenting your work.
- Focused on automation, efficiency, and reliability.
- Good at gathering requirements and explaining the difference between various possible solutions to customers.
- A self-starter who people look up to for direction.
A day in the life of...
You start your day by catching up with your team over Slack and sharing your priorities for the day. You have a customer who has a question about setting up high-availability for their MariaDB databases. You research their setup, review the product documentation, test things out and then compose a comprehensive guidance so that the customer can do it themselves. You publish the guide internally for other colleagues to use.
After lunch, you review monitoring stats for another customer to help them pinpoint the noisiest alarms and advise what is the best way to tune the monitoring and fix the underlying issue. You then help a colleague figure out a docker swarm challenge they asked your help with. You take a break to clear your head and continue with focus time later in the day. At the end of the day, you work on an automation for patching and you test it out on your sandbox account.Benefits
- Monthly net salary of EUR 2000-3000.
- Fully remote work environment.
- Quarterly physical get-togethers.
- Flexible Holiday Allowance.
- A small team of experienced professionals.
- The opportunity to have your opinions matter.
- Conference attendance and learning opportunities.
- Employment legally in your own country.
- Excellent communication and command of English.
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure administration.
- Experience with these technologies - Linux, networking, Ansible, MySQL/Postgres, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Very good understanding of security best practices, IAM, RBAC, and the least-privilege principle.
- Cloud experience in AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Ability to collaborate with people in different teams and good understanding of the intersection between Dev and Ops/Infra.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the DevOps world.