DevOps / Cloud Engineer - Remote
Remote working, required in the office 1 day every 3 months.
My client, a leading financial services company in their field is looking at expanding their Cloud offering within an Agile / Scrum environment. This particular client is looking for someone who is passionate about tech and who is looking to evolve as a Cloud professional as the company / function grows. You will be working as part of a team of over 50 professionals across various IT and business functions.
The successful DevOps / Cloud Engineer will possess the following skills and experiences:-
* Configuration Management, Automation and Scripting
* Platform and Application deployments ideally with Chef , Docker or Kubernetes
* Continuous Integration and Build tools - Jenkins
* Worked / knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
* Knowledge of Linux / Unix systems
To be considered, please forward your updated CV and Salary expectations to (url removed)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website