- Remote OK
We’re growing! Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Design Lead.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.2 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture. We have a dynamic and international environment, with flat hierarchies and super cool coworkers.
- Rest and Relaxation. PTO for everyone and Unlimited PTO to managers and above.
- Work from anywhere: remote-first company but we also have the opportunity to meet each other every Q.
- Mental wellness sessions (with a certified psychologist).
- Training Allowance. An excellent learning platform to encourage your professional development.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents are eligible.
- Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools and make a real impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability. For every iViser, we plant one tree, enabling you to be part of our environmental initiatives.
As a Design Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading and supervising the Design Team that will work for one of the most innovative and groundbreaking app concepts in modern history, in a fun and exciting scaleup atmosphere.
- Overseeing the end-to-end design process, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality design assets for our mobile app and website.
- Advocating for user-centric design principles and ensuring that UX/UI best practices are applied throughout the design process.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of design assets across all projects, maintaining adherence to design standards and brand guidelines.
- Collaborating with the Head of design, founders, marketing, and engineering teams to align design objectives with business goals.
- Conducting regular design audits to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Providing guidance and feedback to Designers, helping them improve their skills and meet project requirements (Junior and Mid-Senior Designers).
What will make us CHOOSE YOU?
- 5+ years of experience working in a design team in a tech company.
- 2+ years of experience managing designers as direct reports.
- Experience in project management and team leadership abilities, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful projects and a diverse range of design styles.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, UX/UI best practices, and design thinking methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts and influence stakeholders.
- Experience using Figma and other design tools.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.