At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
We are looking for a Product & Agile Transformation Senior Leader to join the Digital Product Portfolio within Technology, Digital Product Management and Data, to lead large-scale technology and business program deliverables from strategy to execution: including cadences, metrics, cross-project dependencies, risks, and change management. You will guide leaders and teams in the execution of product & agile initiatives to deliver customer value and extraordinary experiences.
We are looking for a driven servant-leader with experience in large-scale transformation and developing Agile operations (Agile Center of Excellence, Coaching Capability, CoPs, Agile Processes, Process Adoption, creating processes, change, digital skilling and governance).
This leader works closely with Technology leaders, Division leaders and portfolio owners for strategic alignment and program prioritization. You will provide division leadership and stakeholder's visibility into the general health of firm programs using outcomes-based reporting and meaningful measures.
We trust that you will:
* Have a strong understanding of Product management, Agile, Lean, and Automation concepts and practices
* Define, develop, and execute on various Agile, initiatives, adoptions, and change strategies within a rapidly changing, complex, and matrixed environment.
* Develop the necessary operations and governance models for initiatives once implemented.
* Develop target roles, skills and organizational design in support of Product & Agile transitions.
* Be accountable to help teams effectively deploy Product & Agile methodologies toward meeting program commitments.
* Train and coach teams on the concepts, implementation and practice of Agile methodologies.
* Work closely and interactively with leaders across industry to provide training and coaching for their Product & Agile transformation journey.
* Prepare reports for firm levels regarding the progress of initiatives.
* Utilize in-depth knowledge of the Product Management and lean Agile framework to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
* Have led software lifecycle development initiatives and processes
* Agile experience in: Leading organizational-level Product & Agile transformation activities. Coaching development teams in theory and practice of Agile. Product development role in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum Master, Product Owner or Sprint Team member.) Facilitating Program Increment planning events. Leading discussions with Sr. Leadership on Lean-Agile principles
* Certified SPC (and/or other Agile certifications)
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical skills and innovative mindset.
* Strong product management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
* Demonstrated impact on business-related targets while delivering the right results
* Value Stream Mapping experience.
* Experience leading remote/hybrid teams
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related discipline preferred
* Minimum of 7 years of experience directly related to Information Systems technology with at least 3 years of Team Leader (or equivalent) responsibilities preferred.
* SIE Licensing required within 18 months of hire
* Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
* Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Product & Agile tools:
* Agile Project Management tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, VersionOne or equivalent
* Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
* A proven track record of successfully delivering the right results
* Proven interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
* Proven analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
* Proven knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and technology individuals at all levels, including the executive level
* Balanced business/technical background
* Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on a systems level view
* FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
* From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $126903 - $216079