If you are a REMOTE: DE Underwriter - ET preferred with experience, please read on!
We are a 40+ year company, Hall of fame winner for digital mortgage experience, and top ranked lender that specializes in the mortgage industry. Due to our continuous growth we are looking for DE Underwriter.
If you are interested in joining a long standing mortgage company, that is very innovative in the mortgage industry and cares about its employees and community then apply immediately!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be underwriting conventional, FHA, and VA loan files under guidelines assigned by underwriting manager. You will have a minimum number of loans per day set by manager and maintain current guidelines for each investor and product type. You will assist in training and mentoring Jr. Staff while complying with various rules, regulations and ethical standards governing the financial industry with the Bank Secrecy Act.
What You Need for this Position
- 6- 10 years underwriting experience
- Bond Programs
- DE/CHUMS for FHA
- Government underwriting experience
What's In It for You
- Salary $100k-$110K
- Medical/Dental/Vison/Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Contributions
- Holidays/Vacation Time and Sick Tim
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are a DE Underwriter Remote with experience, please apply today!
r, If you prefer apply directly, at Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WS2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Thomas Stampley - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.