Job Title: Database Consultant
LOCATION: 100% remote.
Duration: Contract Role
• Healthcare background is preferred, but not required. Our primary focus is DB migration and we need candidates with PostgreSQL experience.
• RDBMS, Postgres, DB2, Oracle, Azure Experience
• Database Administration - 10 years
• Postgres - 5 years
• DB2 - 5 years
Top 5-10 Responsibilities:
• Have knowledge of database administration activities.
• Operational support responsibilities include maximizing system availability, ensuring automated fail-over redundancy, swift and complete database recovery, optimizing database performance and availability through ongoing maintenance and enhancements, and ensuring conformance to audit and operating standards
• Interact with and coach developers in developing SQL scripts, schema changes, data updates and database performance considerations
• Evaluate, install and test database management system (DBMS) upgrades and patches for DBMS software, application software, and other software related to DBMS administration
• Implement and administer DBMS security
• Functions may include database architecture, engineering, design, optimization, security, and administration
• Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging data storage and retrieval system capabilities
RDBMS, Postgres, DB2, Oracle, Azure Experience
RDBMS, Postgres, Oracle, Azure Experience
Nice to Have: