About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding.
Generally, working hours will be 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires excellent oral and written command of both the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English. Resumes not provided in English will not be reviewed.
- Carrying all current reporting from Excel to Database querying level and creating code based reports over SQL and Postgresql databases.
- Building analytics reports over WBL’s Loan Administration (Banking) software with advanced postgresql coding and advanced Excel, VBA and Python programming.
- Process automation by coding current Loan Administration and investor reports using various coding languages.
- Building data comparison systems between two different databases.
- Generating data sets ready for reporting purposes to fulfill business requirements.
- Building easily-accessible data warehouse for historical datasets by integrating them with data visualisations.
- Collaborate with management to inventory all potential reporting requirements for the company through advanced visualisations and business analytics tools.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 100% Fluency in both English, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) in STEM, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or or a related field, or equivalent education/training/work experience.
- Minumum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or related area.
- Capable of coding in advanced level with solid experience with relational T-SQL and NoSQL Databases; specifically on PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Solid, advanced level experience PostgreSQL and SQLquerying on Mondo DB or MS SQL databases on SQL Server Management Studio or Visual Studio.
- Data visualisations and Dashboard preparation skills, solid experiences on Power BI or Power Query.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with data quality management, data profiling, data governance, scoring algorithms, architecture, data privacy and protection and information governance.
- Advanced Python or VBA programming skills, C sharp or Java experience strongly preferred.
- Experience on working Hubspot or similar CRM tools and API integrations with other CRM or banking cloud based enviroments strongly preferred.
- Experience in data warehousing for MongoDB, data extraction, manipulation/query optimization and tuning for MS SQL queries preferred.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You must have your own computer/laptop - the company does not supply equipment.
- CONTRACT/CONSULTANCY POSITION
- 11 US Paid Holidays per Year
- Salary: DOE