About Our Client
Parks and Recreation Ontario (PRO) is a non-profit association that advances the health, social and environmental benefits of quality recreation and parks through evidence-based practices, resources, and collaborative partnerships.
HIGH FIVE® is Canada’s quality standard for recreation and leisure programs. It was founded in 2001 by Parks and Recreation Ontario (PRO) as a national standard for children’s recreation programs. This standard provides recreational professionals with quality training and organizations with tools and resources to operate successful programs.
The Database and Program Support Coordinator (DBPS) role is integral to the HIGH FIVE and Education & Training portfolio. The DBPS interfaces with the HIGH FIVE Community, including trainers, learners, and partners, and supports training events, providing organizational and member support functions. Responsibilities also include supporting the transition to a new CRM and Digital Platforms, and the HIGH FIVE® National, Registration, and Accreditation processes.
What you’ll be doing:
Database, CRM, and Stakeholder Support
- Support existing and prospective members as they access the HIGH FIVE and PRO CRMs, platforms, and services, and facilitate seamless membership and registration onboarding processes.
- Review and maintenance of organization mailboxes and provide support to members, customers, and stakeholders.
- Update and maintain records within the CRM databases, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data records.
- Resolve outstanding registrations, evaluations, and open items as they arise.
- Resolve requests for information and access to relevant files, including password resets and membership, certifications.
- Input data and evaluations for grant administration and special project events.
- Collaborate with a team in the execution and support of membership engagement campaigns.
Administration, Coordination, and Database Support
- Committee and working group support, including meeting scheduling, distribution of materials, meeting minutes and follow up support.
- Emails, data pulls, shipping, communication roll outs,
- Support administration of the HIGH FIVE Online Store.
- Event and training logistics and support.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients including answering and directing incoming inquiries and e-mails.
- Technical support for online trainings, webinars
- Support and coordinate the organization renewal process.
- Logistical, administrative, and coordination support for virtual and in-person events, workshops, conferences, and committee and sector meetings.
- Administrative aspects of the role may include communications, managing e-mailings, data entry, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate data-filing systems.
- College diploma or university degree
- 2 to 4 years experience in an office environment in a similar role as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Zoom Video Conferencing Software
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) and database computer applications. Salesforce is an asset.
- Enjoys a fast paced dynamic environment, self motivated, with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Experience in the recreation sector.
- Access to reliable and secure highspeed internet in the home office is required.
Parks & Recreation Ontario is an organization in a sector that is thriving! They are committed to the health and well-being of their team, and it is a great place to work!
For consideration, please apply online. As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in MaxPeople but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.