We have been engaged by a Dallas based client who has asked us to identify an DataStage Developer for their Data Warehouse Development team. This company is recognized as a top employer in the Dallas-Fort Worth marketplace. They are a global leader in providing services to their direct customers. They have proven track record and history of innovation and responsibility in Business Intelligence Solutions.
If technology is your passion, and you're looking for a joining a highly talented peers in a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, consultants, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
- Conceptualize, analyze, develop, and deploy strategies for data acquisition, transformation, and loading on an enterprise level.
- Collaborate with key members of the design team to design, build, test, and deploy an environment that supports a single version of the truth, actionable results, and flexibility for the future, performance, data quality, and data governance.
- Design, build and deploy high quality, performance, integrated, and documented ETL solutions while following established standards.
- Design and architect ETL load strategies needed to support required staging, warehouse, or data marts.
- Responsible for the accurate documentation and gathering of appropriate metadata for all newly developed ETL procedures using available tools.
- Plan, develop, execute, and document unit and integrated test plans while mentoring and assisting others.
- Develop detailed implementation plans estimating duration and identifying dependencies; while mentoring/assisting others
· You will be interacting with business customers, IT personnel and members of the IT management team on a daily basis.
We can get you an interview, If You Have:
- 8+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years experience designing & developing complex solutions utilizing DataStage 11.X.
- 1+ years experience with Teradata.
- 3+ years experience translating source and target models into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications and developed solutions.
- 3+ years' experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse Development/Deployment
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field from an accredited university.
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout the industry.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: .
Learn more about r2 Technologies at .