Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Data Science, and Customized Training.
As a Data Scientist at Evolytics, you will collaborate with client teams to help enterprise organizations improve their marketing, products, and processes. Youll have the opportunity to be a thought leader in the analytics industry and to work on cutting edge projects where youre building innovative, end-to-end solutions alongside a team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Listening to client business problems and recommending an analysis method
* Cleanse and prepare large datasets for analysis
* Conduct statistical analysis, including regression, decision tree, cluster analysis, t-test, correlation, etc.
* Develop and refine machine learning models
* Interpret analysis findings, focusing on business implications and recommended optimizations and next steps
* Organize and present analysis approach and findings to clients, including both statistically minded analytics audiences as well as non-statistical audiences
* Collaborate with data engineers to automate data pipelines
* Document results and process for internal and client knowledgebases
WHAT EXPERIENCE WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
* BS/MS degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, behavioral science or a related field
* 2+ years' experience with conducting data analysis on large data sets, via Python, R, SQL, SAS, Alteryx, or other statistical analysis tools
* 2+ years' experience communicating statistical results in a business setting
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
OTHER EXPERIENCE THAT IS HELPFUL, BUT NOT REQUIRED
* Creating and preparing databases and tables for predictive modeling and data science applications
* Experience in big data environments such as AWS and Hive
Whats it like to work at Evolytics? Its being challenged by your analytics-passionate co-workers to push the envelope. Its constantly learning and sharpening your skill set. Its working toward that next aha moment with a client when you deliver a fantastic data-derived golden nugget. Its having a blast with the team while you perfect your craft and get to do work you love.
* Relaxed work environment: casual dress code, pool/ping pong table, treadmill desks
* Collaboration-oriented office space with plenty of room for working sessions or potlucks
* Awesome team building events like a day at the Royals game or mini-golf with margaritas
* Foodweekly lunches, daily snacks, fruits, beverages, unlimited coffee
* Learning opportunities: company-provided training, conferences and super-smart co-workers
* Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
* Opportunity to work alongside amazingly fun people who are passionate about delivering awesome in everything they do.
Consideration will be given to qualified candidates with varying levels of experience, with compensation commensurate with experience.
* Fortunes Best Small and Medium Workplaces in 2020: #25 in US
* Honored for Best Places to Work in 2020 by the Kansas City Business Journal
* Recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2020
* Voted Coolest Office Space (Small Business) by the Kansas City Business Journal
* Named Top Analytics Agency by the Digital Analytics Association in 2018 and again in 2020
Awesome people make powerful teams. Lets do great things together!