About the Role:
Develop and program methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets to generate insights and solutions. Identify and interpret insights from data sources and communicate findings to management.
What You Will Do:
- Consolidate disparate and large datasets for use in reporting, analytical, and modeling work, including proper quality assurance and data management practices in accordance with data governance policy.
- Mine, model, and analyze large datasets utilizing descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Develop insights from historical performance data, identify opportunities, and develop solutions using various analytical techniques.
- Develop and support statistical models for use in predicting future outcomes, strategy deployment, and/or identifying and quantifying various risks.
- Design and deploy model monitoring frameworks to assess the performance of deployed models.
- Advise senior management of emerging trends and risks.
- Collaborate with vendors and technology teams to ensure new strategies and models are implemented accurately and as designed.
- Conduct other ad hoc analyses as required to support team goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5+ years SQL experience.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data and derive actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with solid business acumen.
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to explain complex insights to a range of audiences.
- Experience in the consumer credit industry, preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $69,098.54 – $127,614.10
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.