Data Scientist - eCommerce - 60% remote - SOLE AGENT
Our client, one of the largest and fastest growing eCommerce companies in their sector, are looking for a talented Data Scientist who will support their product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing company data. They are constantly investing in new products and using technology to improve, increase their market share and take advantage of new opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
You will have 1-3 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience using web services: Azure Data Bricks, Spark, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
What will you be doing:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days inn the office per week and the remaining 3 remote. You can choose to work more days in the office if you prefer. If your profile matches the above, please send your CV for full details.