JOB OPPORTUNITY: Data Protection Manager (Database activity monitoring) Fulltime OR Contract 100% remote - Work from home with our Direct Client
Please share the below skill matrix along with updated resume and the best time to reach you over the phone for a short conversation to
Kindly fill in the below Skill Matrix Skill Required Years of Experience Project Name securing information in all 3 states of transmission, storage and processing/transaction, using 3 categories of security countermeasure technology, policy/practice, and training/education Data loss prevention encryption key management public key infrastructure PKI file activity monitoring database security data classification Database activity monitoring cloud security HITRUST Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audience mentoring others in a leadership role Staff Management developing and executing strategic plans to realize business objectives supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits establishing budgets and meeting fiduciary goals
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions; coaching and development; rewards and recognition; performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Provide oversight of all aspects of project management to ensure continuous improvement of processes:negotiate and collaborate with leadership and staff to develop security solutions and options; develop and adhere to internal standards and strategies;ensure adherence to approved methodologies; coordinate resources, time, contingency plans and risk management.
- Provide leadership to the department:lead and champion organizational change; encourage participation in activities that support relationship development; champion information security innovation; encourage and enforce proper training in regards to security issues.
- Ensure compliance to Corporate and Information Security policies, standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization:facilitate meetings; plan, design and provide presentations; represent HM Health Solutions with outside entities; prepare divisional procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; spread awareness of new and existing security threats; provide oversight regarding metrics, funding, budgets and resources.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 7 - 10 years in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 7 - 10 years in developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 1 - 3 years in mentoring others in a leadership role
- 1 - 3 years in Staff Management
- 1 - 3 years in developing and executing strategic plans to realize business objectives
- 10 - 15 years in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- Experience managing an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework ( HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- Experience establishing budgets and meeting fiduciary goals
- Security industry organization participation/leadership ( HITRUST , ISACA , InfraGard , ISC2 , ISSA , etc.)
- provided by Dice