If you are a Data Integration Developer, please read on!
We are a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of licensed merchandise.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Permanent, full time
What You Will Be Doing
- Consulting with the Planning, Licensing and Finance teams to get a big-picture idea of the company's data management needs.
- Familiarizing yourself in the different data stores and systems.
- Building monitoring/alerting systems for all data syncs.
- Making extractions of company data and transferring into the warehousing environment.
- Working with the Planning team to build a plan for the implementation of Oracle's Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service.
- Building solutions to ensure data consistency and fidelity on all company-owned production and warehousing databases.
- Deploying Oracle's PBCS (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service)
- Debugging troubleshooting issues with current systems.
- Working to memorialize data of transactions from a recent business acquisition.
What You Need for this PositionPrimary Requirements
- Experience with Accounting/Finance data. Experience with NetSuite would be plus.
- Extensive SQL experience
- Integration with REST APIs
- Data Warehousing
- Strong ERP experience
- Oracle PBCS
- Power BI
- Data Syncs
What's In It for You
- Permanent, full time
- Salary $130 - 150K
- Bonus of 5%
So, if you are a Data Integration Developer, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RO1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Robert Owen - Principal Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.