- Lead/manager who likes getting their hands dirty and jumping in on IC work. We first want to talk to folks who have managed people and done project management and feel comfortable in both.
- Currently, the CTO and VP of Eng are doing filling this role and we're looking to have someone come in and lead this pod of 4 engineers. You would report to VP of Engineering.
- Remote is fine or onsite in Austin. Ideally east or central timezone, but if any West coasters are morning people, that's no issue either!
The salary range for this role could vary quite a bit based on experience. Happy to discuss early in the process!
- 100% health care coverage
- 401K with matching
- Dental & Vision
- Parental Leave
- Subsidized gym membership
- Annual team offsite
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, tea (on-site only)
This is a short list here, but we are pretty solid on what we need.
- Python competency is essential. Specifically, we want someone who is super solid at either Pandas or Django, ideally both
- Looking for someone who has worked both on engineering projects and more support engineering/data operations because our team does some of both depending on the season. If we had to choose, we would want someone with more operational/support engineering background because we're happy/comfortable training folks up on this side of things
- This role sometimes requires working with our customers data teams, so we need someone who is comfortable with and ideally somewhat enjoys customer interaction (through email and zoom/google meets)
- Would be helpful if you've projects around data ingestion/onboarding in enterprise SaaS
- Ed tech is a bonus but not the most important thing. Any knind of knowledge or use of data standards in other domains is helpful too. Overall, technical skills in Django and Pandas are going to be more important for this role than previous domain knowledge