Title: Data Entry Listing Specialist – Prince Edward Island (Remote)
- Location: Prince Edward Island or Canada, Remote
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
This position is responsible for reviewing and ensuring compliance of all documentation relating to eXp Realty s exclusive and MLS listings. It requires knowledge of the provincial real estate council/commission s requirements for the handling of listings, as well as MLS bylaws of local boards throughout the province. The ideal candidate must have meticulous attention to detail, superior organization skills and the ability to approach enforcement with the utmost diplomacy.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews all listing agreements, data info sheets, collateral agreements, amendments to listing agreements, listing suspensions, extensions, price changes, and any other listing- related paperwork to ensure it is complete and compliant with the provincial Real Estate Council/Commission, as well as local board bylaws.
- Follows up diligently with agents on deficiencies, missing documents or any corrections needed.
- Processes all listing cancellations by cross-referencing info with the listing agreement to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares the cancellation for electronic signing by PAB (Provincial Administrator Broker)
- Oversees all MLS violation notices sent to agents and/or eXp Realty to ensure corrections are made prior to the designated deadline to avoid fines.
- Assists with processing of listing assignments brought into eXp Realty.
- Prepares letters to be signed by the PAB as required by local boards to facilitate corrections that agents cannot access (ie status updates on expired listings)
- Keep management apprised of any recurring issues or matters that need to be escalated
- Maintains all listing documentation on file in an organized manner
- Prepares all weekly and monthly reports
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Office Management or related field highly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years in a similar role in a real estate brokerage
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Knowledge of required council and board forms
- Familiarity with MLS Stratus/Matrix/Paragon systems
- Able to prioritize and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work quickly with attention to detail
- Team player
- Agent-centric mindset