As a Data Engineer, your role is to help the company achieve its mission by designing and implementing data automation solutions to support the company’s growing data initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring that data acquisition and analysis being done in the company are automated to the extent appropriate
- recommending internal process improvements (including those related to automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.)
- developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- assisting in building the infrastructure for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of sources including Salesforce, Quickbooks, and SQL databases
- filtering and “cleaning” data, and reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- building analytics tools that utilize data pipeline to provide actionable insights into sales, customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, and providing management with meaningful reports and actionable recommendations.
- performing other related data responsibilities as needed.
- Proficient in Python, SQL, data cleaning, data transformation, and the use of data analysis tools (e.g., Python, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn) to extract actionable insights.
- Experience in automating data acquisition and analysis processes, creating and managing automated workflows, and scripting for data integration (ETL).
- A proven track record of identifying and recommending process improvements, optimizing data delivery, automating manual processes, and designing scalable infrastructure.
- Skilled in developing and implementing data collection systems, integrating data from various sources (e.g., Salesforce, Quickbooks, Databases), and ensuring data quality.
- Proficient in data cleaning, data validation, code issue identification and correction, and maintaining data accuracy and reliability.
We're seeking a trailblazer who personifies agility through the following qualities and traits:
- proactive, adaptable, and flexible
- highly professional
- has the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve desired outcomes
- with strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- with strong problem-solving skills
- committed to continuous improvements and willing to experiment with new approaches and techniques to work processes