A New York City entertainment organization has a promising Remote opportunity awaiting a new Data Engineer with their staff.
The Data Engineer (Remote) will be responsible for managing all of the technology and applications for the employee experience at the company.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer in an enterprise environment
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Strong proficiency with the following tech stack: Advanced SQL; Splunk; SnowFlake; Power BI; Power Apps; Advanced Python; Automation; Data Analytics; and, Crystal
- Strong business stakeholder and executive engagement
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Background in Machine Learning
- Familiarity with Physical Security (access control and video surveillance systems)