Fractal is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.About The Role
We are seeking a strong Data engineer, with fluency in Spanish language to join our team.. In this role, you will be a valuable contributor and will help design and build engineering and/or analytics methodologies, solutions, and products to deliver value to our clients in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about gaining depth of experience in cutting edge data analytics solutions and business functions to deliver exceptional value to our clients.Responsibilities
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients business needs.
- Design and implement highly scalable data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices.
- Bring together large, complex data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing and tuning our product.
- Help in building high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data and systems together.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, DevOps and Project Managers on meeting project goals.
- Tackle challenges and to solve complex problems on a daily basis.
- Demonstration of technical, team, and solution leadership through strong communication skills to recommend actionable, data-driven insights
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Manage client and project team expectations.
- Participate and contribute in client workshops.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience with data engineering/management with emphasis on data analytics and reporting initiatives
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Extensive data design, data pipelining and data modeling expertise
- Expert level SQL skills and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience hands on working with Big data technologies; MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Spark, Flume, YARN, Kafka, Storm etc.
- Experience to include Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data from hybrid of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), non-relational (NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and relational Data Warehouses.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certification, Hadoop Certification or Spark Certification.
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology.
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets.
- Experience in technology consulting.
- Experience in P&C insurance industry.
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in statistics, computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field; additional business degree is a plus