One of our clients is hiring a Data Engineer who will be responsible for building, managing, and optimizing data pipelines, internal analytics, and integrations between systems and third-party tools. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, will thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment, and will enjoy utilizing data to develop creative, effective reporting and integrations that solve business challenges.
This is a full time, 100% remote position. Candidates sH. East Coast Candidates preferred as they will be working EST hours.
- Maintains data pipelines needed to support the reporting warehouse
- Creates and maintains Power BI datasets and reports
- Creates and maintains system integrations using dedicated EDI software and Microsoft's Power Platform
- Creates and maintains SQL Server Reporting Services reports
- Works with stakeholders to gather requirements for new reporting and system integrations
- Designs and implements the optimal data pipeline architecture to support the migration of the on-premise SQL warehouse to Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, or related field
- 3 years of work experience in data management disciplines, including data integration, modelling, and optimization
- 3 years of hands-on experience with relational SQL databases
- 2 years of object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python or R
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with Azure data services including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Data Pipelines is preferred
- Experience with ASP.NET , C# programming a plus
Interested in applying? Send your resume to Natalie at to learn more!
- provided by Dice