Are you an experienced Data & Analytics professional overflowing with ambition?
Are you prepared to come aboard the fastest-growing independent agency in the Land Down Under? Here, we not only acknowledge your accomplishments but also celebrate them with confetti!
This is your opportunity to become a part of an award-winning agency where every action you take sparks business growth, both domestically and internationally.
And the icing on the cake? We're proud finalists for the Best Place to Work award, as recognized by the AFR! 🏆🎉
The Data and Analytics Specialist is responsible for implementing conversion tracking, troubleshooting, and providing recommendations to improve website performance and marketing campaigns. This includes the implementation of tracking codes via various different platforms. The Data and Analytics Specialist will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate tracking, reporting, and interpretation of data to support data-driven decision-making.
- Implement and maintain tracking codes across websites and digital platforms.
- Set up and configure Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts for conversion tracking on relevant metrics.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business goals, user behaviour, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct in-depth analysis of website traffic, conversion rates, user behaviour, and marketing attribution to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expertise and guidance on Google Analytics best practices, data integrity, and data governance.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in web analytics and digital marketing to recommend innovative approaches.
- Train and educate team members on Google Analytics usage, data interpretation, and reporting capabilities.
- AFR Best Places to Work finalist!
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon - the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings - we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working - enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia - tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 140+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 40 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Google Analytics Specialist or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, including advanced features like custom dimensions, segments, and event tracking.
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g., Looker Studio) to create meaningful reports and dashboards.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex data sets and derive actionable insights.
- Strong proficiency in Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present data-driven recommendations to stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented approach to ensure data accuracy and quality.
- Experience with Google Ads and the Meta platform highly desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with various CMSs to compare data between CMS and other platforms (such as Google Analytics, Facebook or Google Ads)
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
Things to Note:
- Willing to work in AEST work hours
- While this is a remote/ WFH role, candidate must be located in South Africa