Greetings from GSR
We are looking for Data Analyst with Strong Data Migration Experience at Sacramento CA this is 100% remote
Communicating well with project team
Experience with IT systems
MS office , and ability to execute data migration and job functions.
- Providing excellent client and peer interaction using system analytic skills. Manage standard, routine data analysis projects with limited supervision from initial request to presenting data results ensuring that the project is completed within budget and on-time. Work with other Data Management Analysts to process data, analyze data and report findings. Creates automated data routines and processes for reporting and data delivery ensuring accurate data manipulation and data cleansing. Manages standard data extracts and list pulls ensuring accurate data. Transfers the data from databases to various analysts to support operational analysis efforts. Demonstrates full understanding of data processing and analysis techniques. Analyzes data using various statistical tools to develop ad hoc reports, statistics, trends and profiles.
- Assist and support other business analysis on ad hoc requests.
- Work with the peer and clients to provide the best data analysis, data maintenance, data migration, and application documentations.
- Provide technical expertise to validate, identify and resolve data related problems by the use of research, analysis, and initiative while adhering to department standards, guidelines, and policy; must be motivated and able to work with little direct supervision across multiple organizations.
- Assist the team in implement and coordinate application and program change rollouts.
- Prepare application rollout release notes and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to embrace flexibility in assigned roles
- Excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to act independently, develop project plans and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and comprehension of new subject matter areas
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 0 to 2 years related experience
- Demonstrated willingness to express constructive concerns or issues
- Demonstrated success in process improvement initiatives
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel/Access (complex formulas, graphing, VBA)
- Skilled writing SQL queries using Oracle or Business Objects
- Familiar with a programming language such as Visual Basic, Perl, C
Lead Technical Recruiter
Global Software Resources, Inc
4447 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
- provided by Dice