Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Data Analyst to join our team working remotely.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.Job Title: Data Analyst
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Long-term contractHours: Monday-Friday EST hours
Education/Experience Required: 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study. Without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Looking for an inquisitive individual for a Data Analyst role on the ATIS Program. The Army Training Information System (ATIS) is to be the future of Army training. The program is responsible for centralizing training information from many dozens of disparate systems.
The individual will be part of an Agile Scrum team that is responsible for the end-to-end migration of data from external data sources into the ATIS program. The individual must be comfortable looking at raw data from a variety of data sources to find data elements that fulfill information needs (aka finding needs in haystacks). The individual needs to be analytical with strong investigative skills.
The position is full time remote with travel for planning events about 4-5 times per year. The team the individual will take part on is based in the Eastern Time Zone, however, they are geographically dispersed through the USA. The team uses scrum for work methodology and is part of a SAFe train.Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will additionally have the following preferred experience:
- Required to have firsthand experience as a data analyst.
- Required to have Security+, or other 8570 compliant certification.
- Experience gathering practical information from raw data.
- Experience providing assessment reports to data modelers and database developers.
- Experience interviewing and working with database administrators to understand data structures.
- Experience connecting to and searching databases or large data exports.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and sourcing information from complex data sets.
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing data for analysis by data modelers.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at . Paladin is an EEOC employer.
- OD 8570 Security + Certification, Do not have to have existing Secret rather ability to acquire
- Familiarity with using Jira for work item tracking.
- Experience working on Department of Defense contracts and working with the Government as a customer.
- Secret level clearance, or greater.
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study. Without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).