Data Analyst with HealthCare and AWS Cloud
Our Client seeks a full time (Remote) Data Analyst. The Data Analyst has a unique role to build world class data platforms and deploy scalable business intelligence tools for the organization. The ideal candidate is experienced in data governance principles and understands data nuances and data mapping within product context. He or she has deep knowledge of data schema and ontology designs. The Data Analyst will be responsible for interpreting data sets with focus on trends and patterns that are valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage data standardization and data quality progression and be responsible for data governance.
- Define appropriate data standards and perform quality control on various data sets.
- Understand client business use cases, propose data solutions, and define ETL requirements for data engineering.
- Contribute to the expansion of ETL and in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of data to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data to clients.
- Resolve complex problems, perform data investigation, configuration and setup of new data files.
- Participate and, where necessary, coordinate internal or external meetings that include customers and data suppliers.
- Maintain a library of data processing standards and procedure manuals as well as apply expert knowledge in working through day to day issues and enhancements.
For more information please contact Janice DiCicco ator
- Experience in Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration
- Experience on AWS Redshift, S3, Athena and AWS EMR
- Experience with healthcare data: medical/hospital claims, pharmacy claims, electronic medical records
- Background in Database development and designing of data models for different domains
- Data profiling and analysis for detecting and correcting inaccurate data from the databases and to track data quality.
- Extensive experience with data warehousing, Business Intelligence, ETL methodologies and technologies, using Informatica.
- Client-facing analysis experience preferred.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.