- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
Our Data & Analytics team is directly responsible for Litmus’ cross-functional reporting, analytics, and data-driven insights. We’re seeking a Data Analyst who is eager to learn cutting edge data technologies and enjoys working with a wide range of internal stakeholders to drive high impact decision-making. You will work across the Marketing, Product, Finance, Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities and directly influence corporate strategy.
Key Responsibilities / Goals
- Work with large amounts of data from multiple systems, sources, and business divisions
- Interpret requests from stakeholders and translate those requirements into effective reports, visuals, and presentations
- Help design new and insightful ways to measure a complex, rapidly scaling SaaS business
- Create, structure, and maintain a portfolio of reports derived from multiple data sources
- Present complex ideas with clarity and conciseness to technical and non-technical audiences
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 3+ years in a data analyst role or similar function
- Strong technical skills (intermediate or advanced SQL a must, Excel a must)
- Extremely strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Experience with data visualization and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Periscope, Tableau)
- Experience with SaaS metrics and business model concepts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacationthat’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.