This is an opportunity to join a Fintech startup at an exciting time! As the Data Analyst, you’ll be a part of our Data Analytics team.
The team is 100% distributed and remote. This role will be reporting directly to the VP of Analytics & Biz Ops.
Things You Get To Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing business and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company and evaluate conversion and monetization efforts.
- Explore and analyze user experience and product performance data, develop goals and tracking metrics, and ensure product priorities are data-driven and accommodate short term and long-term goals.
- Formulate and test hypotheses, conduct data analysis, develop visualization/dashboards, communicate and present findings and actionable insights to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Apply strong business judgment to data analysis and make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, visualization, and other tools to deliver business insights and to show business health.
Who You Are (Must-haves):
- 1+ years doing quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of statistics (experimental design, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing)
- Proficient in SQL with the ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Impala/Hadoop, Teradata) and programming/scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and web analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Proven ability to solve problems, learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and form partnerships with coworkers and customers
Who You Might Be (Nice-to-haves):
- You have familiarity or experience with capital markets or securities brokerage
How We Take Care of You:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Benefits: Health benefits start on day 1. In the US this includes Medical, Dental, Vision. In Canada, this includes supplemental health care. Internationally, this includes a stipend value to offset medical costs.
- New Hire Home-Office Setup: One-time USD $500
- Monthly Stipend: USD $150 per month via a Brex Card
- Work with awesome hard working people, super smart and cool clients and innovative partners from around the world
Alpaca is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.