My client a Global FMCG organisation based in Prague is looking for a Data Analyst for a 6-month+ contract. 100% Remote open to EU/UK candidates (Outside IR35)
Key Skill and Responsibilities:
- Data model creation, requirement collection, technical and functional analysis
- In charge of feature refinement, technical documentation, process documentation
- Manage regex programming, SQL query creation, test cases preparation & related testing.
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems - reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Minimum years 6+ years experience as a data analyst within a corporate environment
- Hands-on experience with SQL and Regex
- Proficient in Scripting (PowerShell, Python)
- Solid skills in database design development, data models, data mining, and segmentation.
- Ability to create and use algorithms on datasets
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of IAM systems & tools desirable
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
If you feel you meet most of the requirements for this Data Analyst 12-Month+ Contract 100% Remote role (Outside IR35) please send your CV ASAP for consideration.