D365 CE Technical Consultant - Remote
My client is based out of Missouri and is a smaller Microsoft Gold Partner. They are looking to expand their D365 CE team as they have had a huge influx of projects. They offer a competitive benefits package and 100% remote work, so no having to go to into the office!
- Specializes in creating clean, efficient, and professional-looking web applications, as well as scalable database design down to stored procedures, triggers, constraints, and views.
- Has also completed multiple SSIS projects with custom audit/reporting.
- Has experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and takes pride in building a good rapport with clients. Experience in CRM 4.0 - D365 (UCI).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent education, experience, and training in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years' consulting experience with Microsoft CRM/D365 CE required.
- Proficient in multiple versions of Microsoft CRM on-premise and Dynamics 365 CE, Field Service, Sales and Marketing.
- Experience working with Microsoft's Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI).
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at or !
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1- or at . Please see for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!Job Requirements:
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner out of Missouri and they are looking for a D365 CE Technical Consultant. This role will be both a technical and functional asset for the team. They are expected to know how code and write plugins, as well as be client facing. An ideal candidate is one that has consulting experience and is comfortable taking ownership of projects and clients. The position is 100% remote and competitive benefits.