Title: Remote Cyber Security Architect (x3)
1 Data Protection Architect
1 Cybersecurity Architect
1 Network Focused Cybersecurity Architect
Long Term Contract W2
Pay Rate: $70-80/HR Negotiable and Dependent on Experience
This client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The Client's Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of the Client's business. This Client is currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world's largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture and further develop your career. Key Responsibilities
- Owns thought leadership and coordination of reviews of available tools, technologies, and processes to secure all aspects the enterprise
- Secures enterprise information by defining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision-makers with particular emphasis on broad architectural impact
- Develops and drives innovative solutions to problems without precedent; decisions are typically enterprise wide and strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization
- Drives development and formation of security policy, standards, and guidelines related to multiple security domains
- Creates architectural diagrams, project plans, roadmaps, position papers, presentations and cost estimates for proposals
- Acts as a leader and mentor for less senior engineering staff and works with team management to implement career development through engineering assignments
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or 12+ years of direct experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- General understanding of Cybersecurity architecture and associated technologies.
- Understands change management & Service management best practices with experience supporting global customers.
- Ability to effectively manage stress in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make quick decisions when working with complex situations.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness and confidence, representing the company and its management team with the highest level of professionalism.
- Highly focused on supporting a strong cohesive team and security culture.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and understanding thereof.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice