Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst (Temporarily remote due to COVID19)
Locations: San Diego CA 92127
Duration: Long term
- The candidate must have the ability to interface and articulate with all levels of the ITO and County internal and external customers and leadership. The candidate would have a passion for cyber security and the desire to be part of a team of like-minded passion.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (the ability to speak and write English fluently).
- Strong customer support experience.
- 5+ years experience in writing technical documents
- 3+ years experience in developing Visio diagrams.
- 5+ years experience in using Microsoft desktop applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a self-starter but also follow direction
- Must be able to qualify for a County security clearance.
- Possess at least one industry standard Cyber security Certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- 4+ years working in a cyber security field for the federal or local government (DoD or banking security background is a plus)
- 5+ years Software Development Life-Cycle experience is a plus.
- 4+ years in Application Security (Design, development, testing, deployment) (PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS or SAP is a plus)
- 4+ years working with NIST guidelines.
- 2+ years conducting or leading security audit initiatives
- Background in health and human services is a plus.
InfiCare Technologies 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
SI Top 100 Companies.
- provided by Dice