Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
- Strategy and GRC
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Identity & Access Management
- Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
- Application Security
- Managed Security Services Provider
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future
Project Manager/Business Analyst - Remote
What you'll do:
- Manages all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Typically managing functional sub-projects with medium complexity (functional overall responsibility) or cross-functional projects with low-medium level of complexity.
- Responsible for documenting project, gathering business requirements, and tracking progress.
- Teams have a medium complexity in composition, can be in different places and consist of a mix of competences.
- Typically dealing with main project manager, project sponsor and steering committee members for the project and relevant line managers.
- Works independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; may lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements. Level at which career may stabilize.
- Cyber background is a plus
- Heavy documentation background is required
- ServiceNow or Archer experience preferred
- Experience working in a global environment (multiple time zones, platforms)
- Strong PMO experience (Asana, MS Project, Team Collaboration tools).
- Strong organization, leadership, and team collaboration.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across global teams.
- Successfully manage quality/budget/timelines for multiple projects.
- provided by Dice